Well I am not an admin, but as on all other projects, you must play by the
rules. I noticed the deletion notice for your letter claimed it was a
"derivative work", implying that the file was uploaded as artwork. It
either included a logo letterhead that has not previously been uploaded
(see [1]) or it needed the PD-text license (see [2]) instead of whatever
the default uploader slaps on (probably "own work").

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Logos_of_governments_and_government_agencies
[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:PD-text