On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Tomasz W. Kozłowski
<twkozlow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone is definitely forgetting that Wikimedia wikis are not the
> Foundation's personal playground.
>
> You should be ashamed of yourself, Erik, and you should resign or be fired.
>
> And all volunteers should make sure to remember who was involved in
> deploying those shameful patches to Wikimedia wikis without consulting
> anything with the people who actually matter -- the community.

Tomasz,

While I appreciate your indignation, this is absolutely not the tone
appropriate for the list, nor is it one likely to effect your desired
outcome. Please be civil, and consider commenting on the RfC rather
than making personal attacks and veiled threats on this mailing list.

Austin