On 12.08.2014 02:26, svetlana wrote:

If we accept the policy in principle, I don't care who enforces such
policy, that be community or WMF. Such policy does not go against
community entirely, unless WMF shows a will to reject community
patches related to issues which community finds important. Whether or
not this is the case, I don't care; it's a website in their hands and
they're welcome to shut it off without notice, or to experiment at
leisure.

svetlana

Whoever believes that an administration of a crowdsourcing website can do whatever they want just because they are running the website should recollect what recently happened to Internet Brands and Wikitravel.

Cheers
Yaroslav