Also, 118 people (190 vs. 72 votes in the "poll" [1] on German Wikipedia)
are not "the community". They are a small part of the community.

The people who would profit [2]  from the Media Viewer as a default feature
were not consulted.

Cheers,
Magnus

[1] https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meinungsbilder/Medienbetrachter