Hoi,
Pine, I would like so many things.. I expect that SUL and more goodliness
from this will be a requirement. For me there is urgency in having a
discussion system that works for mobiles and templates...

Once we have that we either have other priorities or it is a really good
idea to be implemented while developers know Flow intimately well..
Thanks,
     GerardM