It now works as it should, thanks for a quick fix!

I also did soma very subjective test on response times and found the new feature to give 1-3 s quicker response, which is quite much (6s-5s, 7s-4s) and make a big difference in the user experience.

So many thanks for deploying such a good feature.

Also after reflecting on my little harsh reaction on the deployment process, I wonder if it is not a language/communication issue

Being a non-native English speaking person I must admit I have no idea of the meaning "intrepid" means in "for intrepid beta testers". It seems for Guillaume it means "hey this is badly tested, but use if you have patience/courage" which I can accept as a message of a testrelease

Also in my backgroud working in a company making internal deployment of software for 4000 internal users, I am used of making a huge difference in "ready for Alpha test" and "ready for Beta test", but perhaps my reference frame is inappropriate in this case, where perhaps a beta functionality means "Software for testing, not ready for release" and covering both my distinctions

So I apologize if I used too strong wordings and instead want to congratulate you on releasing a good function where you so speedily fixed the bug!

Anders