Samuel Klein, 22/09/2014 01:05:
Ori and all: this is really fantastic.  Thank you.
I'm seeing 2+ second speedups (on 6+s loads :/ )  on longish pages such as

And saving a null edit to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Cbrown1023/Logos went from 90+ seconds to ~30 for me I think? :p

Rand, seconding some of your ideas: I would welcome a brief status
table showing development-stage and one-line status for each activity,
with a link to details.

For the detail pages: The status-history that most activities have is
handy.  A roadmap + timeline are great where they exist, but can fall
out of date when updated manually.  Perhaps this could be transcluded
from an overall roadmap that is defined as the most up-to-date plan of
record.

An overall priority list & 'what is needed next' would also help
readers & contributors & testers understand what to prepare for and
how to help.

Also related: <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Thread:Talk:Quality_Assurance/new_tools_(moztrap%3F)>

Nemo

For instance with SUL finalization and other activities
that involve a lot of coordination and communication and cleanup.