It is with some degree of sadness that I have to bring this to
wikimedia-l, but it's something that has to be done I am afraid

In December 2011, I dealt with an OTRS complaint by an individual
relating to a photograph of her which was being used in her articles
on Wikipedia. She was not happy with the image.

Inline with the WMF Resolution dealing with images of living
people,[1] I followed: Treat any person who has a complaint about
images of themselves hosted on our projects with patience, kindness,
and respect, and encourage others to do the same.

The image[2] was removed from the article and replaced with another
suitable image. The subject also provided another image via OTRS.[3]

Fast forward to November 2014, and on Dutch Wikipedia an editor known
as "EvilFreD" performed what is known as BTNI reverts over numerous of
my edits going back several years. It's one of the most pathetic
policies on any project, which basically says that with no thought on
how poor an image is, it should never be replaced without two months
of mindless discussion.[4]

EvilFreD has left a message on my talk page and I responded to him
informing him of the complaint about this image.[5] After my revert
noting BLP, another admin, MoiraMoira has left a message on my talk
page.[6] Given the timeframe (2 minutes) it is possible she didn't see
it, so I asked her to please look at the above note to EvilFreD. Her
response: "Hello, I'm very clear here: this is the Dutch wikipedia.
And there is no space to troll or challenge other people. If you
continue this behaviour, a timeout will follow. You should know
better. ~~~~"

My removal, because Moira refused to do so, is met with one of the
most pathetic, trollish comments I have seen;[7] an insistence that I
speak in Dutch, not English. MoiraMoira then immediately protects the
article.

Is this treating people who complaints about themselves with kindness
and respect? Or is there something else going on on Dutch Wikipedia
that I don't care to know about? It's not the first time I have met
such resistance for the removal of problematic images on Dutch
Wikipedia, as was demonstrated here.[8][9]

Given the trollish nature of comments directed towards myself, and the
threats of blocks by MoiraMoira if I dare to challenge them on this
issue, would someone who has the patience to deal with such behaviour
please intervene and deal with this issue. Be mindful, you will need
to speak Dutch, and will also be willing to divulge private
information from OTRS in order to satisfy the people on this project.

Also, please note, that in discussion with the subject she was fine in
having the image kept on Commons, but didn't want it used in her
article in the infobox. I think this is the least we can do for
article subjects on our projects.

Regards

Russavia

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Images_of_identifiable_people