On 2014-12-14 14:05, Bruentrup wrote:
And that will magically make all the infringements of IAC's IP at
Commons somehow acceptable and usable ?

If you have reliable hard evidence of disruption and "socking" by /
against IAC, carried out from India, please share it with us so that
my clients can report it to the law enforcement agencies, as they
regularly do, to identify and prosecute the culprits.

Please report yourself to the law enforcement agency first for spooling this mailing list last week and adding people to a google group without their consent (and for acting so using the name of a different list contributor).

In the English Wikipedia, I personally blocked from editing several accounts from your sockfarm.

I do not see why I should be wasting more time for IAC.

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers
Yaroslav