And that will magically make all the infringements of IAC's IP at
Commons somehow acceptable and usable ?

If you have reliable hard evidence of disruption and "socking" by /
against IAC, carried out from India, please share it with us so that
my clients can report it to the law enforcement agencies, as they
regularly do, to identify and prosecute the culprits.

BRUENTRUP