In addition to the fact that the search sucks, and other issues mentioned here
earlier, there are some issues with Commons.

1) Unlike Imgur, it doesn't have a big -- and useable -- "upload" button on the
homepage. I know about media freedom, yet for sharing of photos I made, Commons
is not the choice. There is a big multi-page form to fill in, — both the upload
wizard and the special:upload page. I see uploadwizard as the tool with bigger
potential for fixing this.
2) The upload wizard has no path from it to other sister projects. At Wikipedia
and other sister projects, instead of writing a short article with a picture, I
often resort to writing a short article without a picture, for this reason.
(Occasionally I still upload a picture, but only when I /really/ need to).
3) Users often would like to share not only pictures, but also galleries, but
the upload wizard lacks galleries integration, too.

All these are UploadWizard issues: usability, integration with sister projects,
gallery integration. Filed in its tracker:
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78523 UploadWizard should allow to upload
an image in less clicks
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78524 UploadWizard lacks path from it to
other sister projects