On 2014-12-15 10:30, svetlana wrote:
In addition to the fact that the search sucks, and other issues
mentioned here earlier, there are some issues with Commons.

1) Unlike Imgur, it doesn't have a big -- and useable -- "upload"
button on the homepage. I know about media freedom, yet for sharing of
photos I made, Commons is not the choice. There is a big multi-page
form to fill in, — both the upload wizard and the special:upload page.
I see uploadwizard as the tool with bigger potential for fixing this.

svetlana

Actually, for sharing photos - do we have an html code generator for an image or other means to share an existing photo similar to what flickr has? Would it be easy to produce if we have none? Or may be there are some trivial ways to share it I am not aware of?

Cheers
Yaroslav