On 2015-01-05 14:56, Andrea Zanni wrote:

IMHO, this issue will get bigger and bigger over the years, and there could
be room for another Wikimedia project that would allow open access,
collaborative peer review and editing of original research. It could be a sort of new environment between academic publishing and Wikipedia (which
now are quite distant for several reasons).

Aubrey

Whereas there might be some materials which are best hosted at this (not yet in existence) Wikiproject, I am afraid it has a lot of potential to attract conspiracy theorists and all king of adepts of marginal views, so that I am not sure such project should be created (or at least not under the umbrella of WMF).

Cheers
Yaroslav