Hoi,
I alone have contributed millions of edits thanks to Magnus's tools. The
whole GLAM phenomenon relies on our volunteers and on the GLAM-wiki
toolset.  When you consider their proven importance it is difficult, if not
impossible, to understand why all such tools have been given the Cinderella
treatment.

When I consider the way the WMF treats prerequisites like Labs, I find it
is given the same treatment. We know that there is not sufficient staffing
and hardware and the priorities of the big sister projects takes staffing
easily away. When you consider down time of Labs and Labs applications
things have been getting worse.

I do not blame, Magnus, the Labs team nor the Wikidata team I blame the WMF
that could so easily be mistaken for the en,WPF. This is systemic just
consider the recent report of 2014 where the "other" Cinderella projects
like Wikisource, Wikidata, Wikibooks were not mentioned at all.

When you think this is not true, please let us know what plans there are to
support the Cinderella projects. How much funding, human resources are
available for them. How do you think I, as a long time Wikimedian, became
this harsh in my opinion? I ask for plans because what else is there ?

I find that the WMF is self absorbed and while it considers itself clear in
its objectives what options are there so that the Cinderella's can go to
the ball as well in the off chance of glass slippers and a prince.
Thanks,