On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Thank you for agreeing to consider grant funding for software projects.
>
> It sounds like you also plan a broader review of funding for community
> needs and growth.

Yes. The timeline is still somewhat up in the air, but "soon" - likely
sooner than Berlin.

> I have a list of requests for changes, which boil down to
> removing policy barriers and greatly improving communications and workflows
> so that community growth is fostered and volunteer time is used wisely.

I'd be interested to hear those, though probably on meta rather than here.

>  I greatly appreciate
> your interest in supporting communities and contributor growth.

Thanks. Of course, the Foundation has long been active on those areas (we
spend millions of dollars a year doing them!) but I think we're always
interested in doing it better.

Luis