Hi Luis,

Thank you for agreeing to consider grant funding for software projects.

It sounds like you also plan a broader review of funding for community
needs and growth. I have a list of requests for changes, which boil down to
removing policy barriers and greatly improving communications and workflows
so that community growth is fostered and volunteer time is used wisely. I
imagine that we will have an opportunity to discuss these matters in person
in Berlin. I look forward to seeing you there, and I greatly appreciate
your interest in supporting communities and contributor growth.

Pine