Hi, thank you all for your feedback. Asaf and MZMcBride, I'll try to
answer your questions in one email, hope that's fine:

Asaf,
> I am curious in my volunteer capacity about the prominence of the
> commons-permissions-he queue among other permission queues and relative to
> the size of the Hebrew Wikipedia.  Does anyone have a good theory to
> explain it?

I don't really know about it, and volunteers from that queue probably
could share more insights, but I'd just note that, first, he doesn't
also have a permissions-he queue (as opposed to -de, -en, etc., which
all have two permissions queues, one for Commons and one for other
projects), and, second, there are two people who sent in more than a
fifth of all tickets responded to in 2014 (> 200 tickets), which is
somewhat high. Indeed, if you look at the 10 most frequent customers
you find that they account for almost 400 tickets, which might explain
how even a small language/Wiki community can have quite a busy queue.

MZMcBride,
> [...]
> I'm curious about this as well. I see that source code is mentioned at
> <https://tools.wmflabs.org/otrsreports/index.html>, but I didn't see a
> link off-hand. If a code repository exists somewhere that people could
> contribute to, it might be nice to add a link in the footer. Just poking
> around the HTML page source, the report seems to be built using at least
> jQuery, Bootstrap, and xtable. Very neat, I'd be interested to learn more.

I've added a link. Nothing fancy, really. I just wrote the HTML from
scratch based on Bootstrap with the TOC borrowed from someplace I
don't remember (but the Bootstrap team uses it in their own
documentation as well); the tables look the way they look because of
bootstrap-table (<http://bootstrap-table.wenzhixin.net.cn/>); the two
"interactive" (simple) charts were made using Chart.js
(<http://www.chartjs.org/>); xtable is an R package (I've used R for
the analytical parts that I did) which has a function to print R data
tables/frames as HTML tables, so that was all just copy&paste. All
static. The bar charts were created using ggplot2 and the plot.ly R
API (<https://plot.ly/ggplot2/>). Not sure if that's what you wanted
to know, but I hope it helps ;).

Regarding long-term archival of the report, I've answered at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:OTRS/Reports/2014#Preserving_history>
(in short: yes, there will be a PDF, and the web version has also been
saved via archive.org).

Best,
Patrik