The Communications team relies on OTRS volunteers every week, so I really
enjoyed reading this report and learning more about your critical
contribution to our movement. I passed this along to some of our colleagues
outside the WMF that help support media inquiries, and got this response
that I wanted to share:

"Wow....OTRS is kind of magical. It's incredible that it's mostly handled
by volunteers -- amazing humans! Thanks for sharing :)"

Thank you again for all the wonderful work you do!

Katherine

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Samuel Klein <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a quite wonderful report, and interesting data.  Thank you, Patrik.
>
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:48 AM, pajz <pajzm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > it is my pleasure to announce the release of the 2014 annual report on
> > Wikimedia's OTRS and specifically the Volunteer Response Team's
> > activities. Please find it at
> >
> > https://tools.wmflabs.org/otrsreports/annual/2014
> >
> > If you have any questions or comments, please leave them at
> > <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:OTRS/Reports/2014>.
> >
> > About OTRS/the Volunteer Response Team: The Volunteer Response Team is
> > the group of volunteers that handles email traffic related to the
> > Wikimedia projects, from general inquiries to file permission emails.
> > The software they use is called OTRS, and our installation of OTRS is
> > also used by several other users within our movement, including
> > chapters, WMF staff, oversighters, Wikimania organizers etc. For more
> > information, see <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS>.
> >
> > On behalf of the OTRS administrators,
> > Patrik (User:Pajz)

> Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266