Hi Liam,

I too am happy with many aspects of Aspire.

However, the campaign scheduling and communications issues caused major
headaches here in Cascadia, and was disruptive in other ways that I'd
rather not document in a public list. The Community Resources and L&E teams
are aware of the specifics. I am hopeful that communications and scheduling
will be planned more carefully in the future.

Congrats to the grantees. I look forward to hearing about what you learn
and achieve. (:

Pine