Hi Emeric,

Wow, very nice guide! As Wikimedia Germany supports local groups and local
hubs too, I would very happy to talk with you (and others interested) about
our learnings and approaches. Currently our wikipages on this topic are in
German only, but you can find some very compressed information in our
recent impact report:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2013-2014_round1/Wikimedia_Deutschland_e.V./Impact_report_form#Implementing_the_New_Approach:_Local_Hubs

Maybe we can have a short meetup on the topic of local groups during dinner
at the WMDE space on Friday?

Feel free to contact me directly - I would love to connect and share more
about this issue.

Mit besten Grüßen

Sebastian Sooth

--
Leiter
Ideenförderung /

Kontakt zum Team Ideenförderung:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Förderung#Kontakt

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Wir unterstützen Ideen für Freies Wissen - und suchen Menschen, die Freies
Wissen fördern. Im Ideenportal von Wikimedia: http://ideen.wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/