Hi,

Thanks to those who expressed their satisfactions ! We hope(d) that it would be
useful for others, and if you are thinking about such a support way, we are
glad you do not have to start from scratch. Just a request: please share then
with us and we will be able to improve our :).

@Sebastian: Unfortunately I'm not in Berlin this year. But you can reach out to
Cyrille Bertin (our Fundraising & Community engagement Special Advisor) or
Anne-Laure Prevost (I think you know her, otherwise I recommend a meeting :)
Both are CC'ed.

Cheers,
--
Emeric Vallespi