To the best of my knowledge, the US Supreme Court has yet to cite
Wikipedia, but US Federal appeals courts have done so. Also, a state
supreme court cited Wikipedia prominently in a decision about insurance
coverage:
http://abbottlawfirm.com/blog/2012/08/16/utah-supreme-court-cites-wikipedia-in-published-decision/

Pine