The Philippines' Supreme Court has, on some occasions, cited Wikipedia
articles in their decisions to provide supplementary background
information. Here's one example---and one that was written as early as 2005!

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2005/jan2005/155282.htm

(the citation is on Footnote #34, near the bottom of that page)

More examples can be found here:
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=site%3Asc.judiciary.gov.ph+wikipedia&oq=site%3Asc.judiciary.gov.ph+wikipedia&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.16344j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

There are probably more that doesn't show up on the Google search link
above. This is because the Supreme Court has published the more recent
decisions as PDF files. Since some of the decisions are scanned PDFs rather
than true PDFs, some recent Wikipedia citations might not have been indexed
(yet).

Regards from Manila,
Paolo