Fabrice, you may not recall my name or know me well, but your thoughtful
contributions to Wikimedia comms over the past years have been greatly
appreciated. Seeing your name appear in my inbox has always been an
indication of something worth reading and giving attention to.

I wish you the best for the future, and hope you appreciate that you will
be missed.

Very best wishes,

Stevie

On 18 June 2015 at 18:18, Gregory Varnum <gregory.var...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Fabrice for all of your work over the years! We will miss you -
> but hopefully will still see you around the project wikis.  :)
>
> -greg (User:Varnent)
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Fabrice Florin <fflo...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> > say goodbye.
> >
> > I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> > family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> > causes.
> >
> > I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> > pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> > movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge
> with
> > each other and the world.
> >
> > I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> > team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working
> with
> > them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and
> publish
> > some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
> >
> > Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> > close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> > editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> > the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> message).
> >
> > After June 30, you can reach me at <fabriceflo...@gmail.com> — or follow
> > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> http://fabriceflorin.com
> > ).
> >
> > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> > Fabrice
> >
> > _______________________________
> >
> > Fabrice Florin
> > Movement Communications Manager
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Stevie Benton
Head of External Relations
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*