Hi Fabrice,

​Thanks for all your all type of support at WMF! Best of luck..

-Hasive
@nhasive
WM Bangladesh

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Ivan Martínez <gala...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all your kindly support this last years, Fabrice! Good luck in
> the next challenges.
>
> El jueves, 18 de junio de 2015, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> subhash...@cis-india.org> escribió:
>
> > Sorry, misspelt your name in the previous mail.
> >
> > Subha
> >
> > > On 19-Jun-2015, at 5:30 am, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> > subhash...@cis-india.org <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Fabtice,
> > >
> > > It feels terribly bad to learn that you're leaving the foundation. But
> > I'm sure we would not miss you in all your community activities in a
> > personal capacity. Wish you all the best for the future projects.
> > >
> > > Best!
> > > Subha

> thoughtful

> > will

> > you -

> > fflo...@wikimedia.org <javascript:;>>

> worthy

> > the
> > our
> knowledge

> > communications
> working
> movement.

> in
> > former
> team
> > for
> > them

> > <javascript:;>> — or follow

> > am
> been
> > an
> together.
> movement
> > and

> *Iván Martínez*
>

> *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
>
> Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
> proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> https://donate.wikimedia.org

*Nurunnaby **Chowdhury **Hasive** :: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী **হাছিব*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
​
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
<http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/itsNCH> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com