Hi Ricordisamoa,

There are multiple chapters, user groups and thematic organizations that
are active in the US and have a degree of separation from WMF. The US
affiliates are cooperative with each other, and the affiliate leaders
communicate with each other fairly frequently. May I ask what benefits you
think would come from having a consolidated US chapter? We've talked about
this casually among ourselves but so far we seem to be satisfied with a
confederation of smaller affiliates instead of a single national affiliate.

Thanks!

Pine