Ricordisamoa, I have no preference either way. I live in a geographically
enormous country (Canada), which has a national chapter - centered so far
away from me that I'll never be in a position to participate in person at a
regular meetup. In Canada's case, regional chapters might have been better,
and I wonder about other geographically large countries where this would
also be more workable.

Risker