Welcome Boryana. (:

Will you be able to come to WikiConference USA in DC to mix with some of
the community? This might net you some contacts that would be good for
board candidates, employees, etc. moving forward. (From my perspective, we
are sorely missing having the C-level engineering and technology roles
filled.)

I believe that attachments get screened out of the public mailing lists.
Can you send a link to a JD on the Foundation site or Meta?

My understanding is that the Board itself, with the assistance of
consultants, has conducted searches for candidates in the past. You might
check to see if there is a stack of CVs somewhere for potential board
candidates.

See you around,

Pine