Thanks Pine, I've uploaded the file she was trying to send up on
foundationWiki for now at
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/File:RoleDescription-WikimediaFoundationTrusteeAppointment2SeatsSept2015.pdf.
I'll try to convert it into wikitext for Meta over the next couple days as
well (though obviously anyone who has some free time should feel free).

James Alexander
Manager
Trust & Safety
Wikimedia Foundation