Hi Jan,

I am very, very sorry to see you go.  You are a wonderful colleague -  and
a source of sanity and calm in the group of chapter ED's.

Regards,

Sandra

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur/Executive Director Wikimedia Nederland

tel.    (+31) (0)30 3200238
mob. (+31) (0)6  31786379

www.wikimedia.nl

*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht