From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Anders Wennersten
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:09
To: wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] I'll be moving on

It is almost on the day 8 years since Jan and I joined the first WMSE board.
And while we were many getting the chapters up and running, Jan did in many
ways play a crucial role. When we were in internal turmoil, it was Jan who
stepped in and took care of the critical task and saved the day. And even more
important it was Jan who early on spotted the opportunity in the idea of the
"new" chapters. And as an volunteer he and Holger spend almost a year filling
in application forms, budgets etc, which become the excellent base for the
fully fledged chapter that been here since

Kudos for all what you have done and wishing you all the best for the future!

Anders
who still will meet you Wednesday when you once more will help me to interwork
with Wikidata, the valuable asset but oh so technically complicated, but which
you so well master