I will just join the choir and say: Thank you for what you did. I always
enjoyed working with you, and I hope the future treats you as well as you
have treated us Wikimedians ! Stay in touch!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

Pavel Richter
Mobil: +4915119645755
Twitter: @pavel
Blog: blog.pavelrichter.de

Von meinem Handy aus verschickt / send from my mobile phone