Thanks for these suggestions, Lodewijk. Starting with the main goals and
ideas before moving to detailed process and criteria makes a lot of sense.
We'll need to define a process for 2018 before too long - one of the issues
we're seeing is a need to select hosts earlier, because good venues book up
early - so I'm not sure we can postpone the process discussions entirely
until after Ensino Lario, but I hear your point about vision before
process, and about using the next Wikimania to forward some phases of
discussion in-person. We can look at options for how to accomplish this.

Cheers,
Siko