Hoi,
Ask yourself, you want more mentoring and in front of you are 50 user
groups; you do not understand their language, you do not know their
culture. They do the necessary self administration, the  minimal
requirements to inform about whatever it is they do so well.

They do describe that they are happy with their progress and tell you so in
your language. What more is it that you can provide without taking away
from the work that they do so well?
Thanks,
     GerardM