Hi Ilario,

it is the will of the board to make it easy to start a recognised body to do
work and it is totally acceptable if these bodies also die after having
fulfilled their purpose - or grow and develop into other affiliation models. So
the criterium for us is easy entry.

Anyway the user groups have limited liability and responsibilities, access to
ressources is controlled on a case by case basis eg. through the Grant Avisory
Committee and every year user groups must be renewed, for this we want so see a
simple report. So every ug with the minimum of activity - a report written,
having responded to our follow-up e-mail - is renewed.

/Manuel

--
sent from mobile phoneAm 18.10.2015 4:46 nachm. schrieb Ilario Valdelli