Hi Lila,

I very much appreciate your prompt response, but this has been an ongoing
issue for years.  What is required now is not more going around in circles
with "consultation" and "discussions" that don't go anywhere; what is
needed is for the WMF to take action to improve the transparency of its
planning, and review its planning process so that the plans end up having a
closer relation to the actual outcomes.  The ball, as they say, is firmly
in your court.

Cheers,
Craig