On 2015-12-31 14:44, Fæ wrote:
On 31 December 2015 at 13:31, Andreas Kolbe <jayen...@gmail.com> wrote:

If James can be bothered to run again for election back on the WMF
board of trustees, he'll be getting my vote. As far as I can make out,
being kicked off the board for woolly, secretive or short-term
political reasons this time around is no bar to re-running.

Fae

Indeed, this is a point I would like to understand: Imagine James would run at the coming elections and wins - would he be again immediately removed from the board? I did not vote for him last time, for a number of reasons, but I would seriously consider voting for him this time if he runs.

Cheers
Yaroslav