Now this is something that's worthy of being dismissed (involuntarily, if
necessary) from the WMF board. This individual clearly does not meet our
community values of transparency and honesty, or at least such is in
serious question.

Is the Board considering doing so, or reading this at all? It's really time
to open up, not close the ranks.