The removal of a community elected member whiteout a community consultation is
a scandal. I can see nothing which justifies a immediately removal (such as
unlawful behavior). A scandal.

That James was replaced with Geshuri, who was involved in a scandal is yet a
other scandal.

IMHO Geshuri schould be removed from the Board ASAP (if it is true what was
wrote about him on media - even in non english media) to restore the trust of
the community.

If the Board is ignoring Community voice, then we have to start a formal
procedure (RFC, Open letter) to remove Mr. Geshuri. Or to start a re-election.

I am highly disappointed . Trust is broken. :-(

With best regards,
Steinsplitter