On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl>
wrote:

> just to clarify this issue: I have been signing the COI pledges/disclosures
> over the last 4 years, as the FDC member, and later as a Board member.
> Apparently I did not make myself clear that I think it is worthwhile to
> consider PUBLIC statements (as proposed in the email I was replying to),
> and not statements in general (which we do have). It may have left you with
> a reading that I was unaware of the COI policy as a whole; I apologize for
> my clumsy phrasing.
>
> best,
>
> dariusz

​Hi Dariusz,

You wrote to this list on 12 January that you were investigating with the
Board Governance Committee what happened regarding the appointments process
in this case – whether everyone was fully informed, and so on.

Can you let us know what you've learned or when you'll publish your
findings? I think the community is keen to know what happened.

Sarah