On 01/13/2016 12:00 PM, Fæ wrote:
Please make your timetable public, so that the community is reassured
that formal communications such as this letter to the board are not a
waste of time, and that the WMF chair is not only aware of community
concerns but is taking these questions seriously.

Thank you.

I don't know if the board is able to make the timetable public, but I also think it's important that we know whether the board is still working on this issue, or whether they consider it done.

To that effect, I appreciated your update yesterday (https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Requests_for_comment/Vote_of_no_confidence_on_Arnnon_Geshuri/sig&diff=prev&oldid=15265066), where you relayed that (per Patricio) the board is still discussing the issue.

I am glad to know the Board is working on this. It needs to be handled properly, but we also need to see movement.

Thanks,

Matt Flaschen