"This message was not sent to Spam because of a filter you created."

In the absence of filters, Gmail tends to put mailing list messages
from Yahoo addresses in the spam folder.  As far as I know,
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-policy-breaks-mailing-lists.html
is still basically valid.