Il 23/01/2016 21:34, Milos Rancic ha scritto:
I am speaking as an admin, not as a user :P

In brief, software is not stable. And it's not just that, but the
developers don't know their software well enough to offer a sensible
installation guide. I wouldn't use such software.
Let's say we can use it for open/public mailing lists. Though we're currently using a pretty outdated mailman version so we are not so safe.

Besides that, if there is no Docker environment (and I don't think so
there is a Docker environment in WMF, though my information could be
outdated), you have to create a double layer system just to install it
according to their specification.
Afair there's

Said so, I am sure there are masochists around, willing to install it :P

Me neither, but it's worth a try neither me and you will have to handle :p

Vito