Patricio writes:

"*we **have important issues to address in the near future.*"

Does that mean:

"So, we don't want to be disturbed by maybe another 'asking the wrong
questions'-guy we again have then to get rid of in the process by "losing
trust in him". We'll better stick to people from who we already know that
they will "function" in the current system"?