I am bumping this thread because I am very much interested in the questions
about the nature of the "new, open approach" to Board member recruiting
that led to the situation with Arnnon. Also, it is regrettably difficult to
avoid asking questions about the extent to which Boryana knew of Arnnon's
background and whether she adequately informed the governance committee of
what she knew.

Pine