Meh, I'm fine with people talking in any venue they wish.  Speaking only
for myself, I don't need to read everything everyone has written; if it's
something that needs to be brought to broader attention, chances are
someone will facilitate it.  But I think even those who are entirely happy
to be on Facebook would agree there's a bit of an irony on talking about
the respect for Wikimedia community values on a site that explicitly
doesn't share them.

That, and it's a bit unfair to tease people.

Risker/Anne