Congrats Katherine (and commiserations to what free time you still had)
thank you for being willing to take up this role, I think you're exactly
what we need.I'd also like to thank all the c-levels who I know have spent
countless hours over the past week or so talking about the next steps both
for this position and for the foundation as a whole. I'm glad that we have
a smart group of people helping to lead the org as we work to move forward.

James Alexander
Manager
Trust & Safety
Wikimedia Foundation