I cheered aloud in my living room when I read this news. Congratulations,
Katherine, and thank you for taking on this role at a difficult yet
exciting time. You have my trust.

Le jeudi 10 mars 2016, Tim Starling <tstarl...@wikimedia.org> a écrit :

> On 11/03/16 13:55, Patricio Lorente wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I’m happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation leadership team has
> > proposed an interim Executive Director, and the Board has given our full
> > support. Starting on March 14th, current Chief Communications Officer
> > Katherine Maher (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF))
> will
> > step into the role of interim Executive Director. We thank the C-levels
> for
> > their careful consideration in this process, and Katherine for stepping
> up
> > during this period of transition.
>
> To pre-empt any suggestion of disharmony from the usual wikimedia-l
> agitators, I think it's worth mentioning that Katherine Maher was the
> most-supported nominee in staff discussions on the office wiki. (I
> mean the tally on <https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/ED_transition>)
>
> -- Tim Starling

Caitlin Cogdill
Fundraising Manager, Global Email
Wikimedia Foundation

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

*https://donate.wikimedia.org <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*