I should narrow the scope of my statement a bit. I understand a need for,
and support, carefully crafted NDAs that protect information like credit
card numbers and personally identifiable information. I am skeptical of
overly broad or vague NDAs, as well as non-disparagement clauses. I am
particularly skeptical of the appropriateness of offering payoffs to an
employee of WMF (or affiliates) in exchange for the employee's agreement to
a non-disparagement clause.

Pine