Thank you

I sent you a private email.

Flo

Le 21/03/16 11:28, Joseph Seddon a écrit :
Hey Florence,

Regarding your first question the shop is Foundation owned and run but
hosted by Shopify, an e-commerce provider. [1] The orders are then sent to
our fulfillment partner, SWAGBOT. [2] We have a staff contractor, Gretchen
Holtman, who runs the shop for the Wikimedia Foundation. [3]

The email address is responded to by Wikimedia Foundation staff typically
either Gretchen for regarding issues surrounding the Wikimedia Shop, or
myself in relation to the merchandise giveaway scheme. [4]

Feel free to contact me off list if there is anything I can help you with.

Seddon

[1] https://www.shopify.co.uk/
[2] https://store.wikimedia.org/pages/our-fulfillment-company
[3]